All scenic flights are based on a min of two paying passengers. Toddlers under 4 years of age travel for free on an adults lap subject to overall weight restrictions. Children travel for half price, only on scenic flights when accompanied by two or more adults, max two discounted fares per aircraft.
- Cancellation greater than 30 days prior to date of travel will result in a full refund
- Cancellation within 30 days of travel date will result in a 25% cancellation fee*
- Cancellation within 7 days of travel date will result in a 50% cancellation fee*
- Cancellation within 48 hours of travel date will result in a 100% cancellation fee*
- *unless an alternative date within the next 30 days (subject to availability) is made prior to 48 hours in advanced
- Cancellation of the booking by Adventure Helicopters due to unsuitable weather conditions or for circumstances beyond our control, will result in a full refund.
New Zealand Civil Aviation Rules requires accurate passenger and baggage/cargo weight to be recorded before the commencement of the flight. Until this information has been received we can not guarantee your booking. In accordance with this rule you will be weighed upon arrival to confirm total weight of all passengers and cargo/ baggage is within aircraft limits. Any Deviation of weight could result in the flight being rescheduled and/or a surcharge applied
A guideline for maximum weights for flights up to 1 hour are;
- Total 360kg in the Bell 206 Jet Ranger (4 pax @ 90kg or 3 pax @ 120kg)
- Total 650kg in the Bell 427 (6 pax @ 108kg or 5 pax @130kg)
Cancellation of the booking by Adventure Helicopters due to unsuitable weather conditions or for circumstances beyond our control, will result in a full refund.
Our pilots will make a decision in regards to weather conditions on the day of your booked flight. If the weather conditions are not suitable for flying, we will contact you to reschedule your booking or provide a full refund.
All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion.
All flight packages start and finish at Tauranga airport Car Combo’s – At Fault – insurance excess will apply