If you’ve ever dreamed of flying a helicopter, we have the perfect experience for you, with our UFLY trial flights. Not only do you get to look at some great scenery …
- You fly the helicopter ..
- You have a great instructor guiding you, every step of the way
- Your flying time from the trial flight can contribute towards your license, if you decide you wish to carry on flight training.
- No previous experience necessary, we’ll take you through step by step..
A bird’s eye view of Tauranga is an awesome experience. From the air, you’ll get unobstructed views of the Bay of Plenty and Tauranga Harbour, while getting a look at the gorgeous protected Matakana Island and the extinct volcano of Mauao. When you are not at the controls, you’ll get the opportunity to take some great photos… There is no better place to fly.
Arriving for your trial flight, we’ll take you through:
- The basics of how helicopters fly.
- The helicopter, the controls, the engine, instrumentation, and safety features.
- The various areas where we are going to fly around the beautiful Tauranga region.
Once you’ve been through your briefing… It’s time to go flying!
We’ll take you through the systems and pre-flight, and then we’ll start it up!
Your Trial Flight will include:
- Basic affects of controls..
- Climbing, Descending, Turning.
- Hovering the helicopter.
Come with us, for awesome views and an exciting taste of what helicopter flying is like.
Flight Training Lessons Include:
- Helicopter basic to advanced handling
- Ground hovering
- Sling load training.
- Helicopter theory taught in an understandable way.
- Best practices developed over years of flying helicopters in extreme conditions.
- Weather and wind factors
- Mountain flying
- Confined space approach and landings
- Instrument ratings for night time or poor weather flight
- Everything you need to get your private or commercial helicopter license
- The fun stuff you can only do in a helicopter.
You will learn all the theory and practical aspects of helicopter aircraft handling, as well as the dynamics of many different types.
Whether you just want to try a sample of our training, or commit to the full hours needed to get your licence, we are fully rated to help you.